Need some guidance applying your temporary tattoos? This page is here to help! Follow these instructions, and you'll be ~tatted up~ in no time.
- decide where you'd like to place your tattoo. For longest-lasting results, pick a flat spot away from any joints (ex: bicep or forearm).
- ensure your skin is clean and dry.
- if desired, trim away any excess paper surrounding the design. (Skip this step if you'd like! The excess paper will turn transparent once the tattoo sets.)
- peel the clear sheet away from your tattoo, then place your tattoo face-down on your skin.
- cover the tattoo with a wet cloth and apply pressure for 20-30 seconds.
- slowly remove the paper and marvel at your new tattoo!
- your tattoo can last anywhere from 2-5 days. For quicker removal, use rubbing alcohol.